Custom-made Sports guards To reduce or prevent damage from a direct or indirect blow during sports activity, custom made mouthguards are an essential part of an athlete’s kit. Why should you choose a custom made mouthguard over a boil-and-bite?
- They fit better as they are made from an accurate impression of your mouth.
- They can be upto 2.5mm thicker, acting as a shock absorber and spreading the load after a blow.
- The contact area is greater.
- Breathing is not affected.
- Will not move during activity.
- Speech will be less impaired.
- Recommended by the British Dental Health Foundation.
Impressions Dental Laboratory use the compact pressure moulding unit MINISTAR S® equipped with scanning technology: scanner reads the coded material, allowing programming of all important parameters such as heating time, temperature and cooling time. In other words: precise pressure moulding giving superior fit and retention to our sports guards.
All our sports guards came be customized to individual requirement.